Evolution Computing Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Evolution Computing Forum » FastCAD 32/EasyCAD 32 » Drawing Text does not work

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Drawing Text does not work
REJ

Icon 11 posted      Profile for REJ   Email REJ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am using Fastcad V6 on a windows 10 64 bit system. When I want to add text to a drawing the text is not encoded correctly. Example: Using a fot of Arial Black. When I type Arial Black it looks correct but when I place it on the location it reads CEgsL^. If I change the font to smooth and type Smooth, I get gs L^
From: Georgetown, Texas  | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter Olsson
Administrator

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter Olsson   Author's Homepage   Email Peter Olsson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Are you on the latest version of FastCAD? I think you encountered a bug on 64-bit systems that was fixed a couple of years ago.
REJ

Icon 1 posted      Profile for REJ   Email REJ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am at 6.032. When I try to do an update, the updater does not find my registration information and will not allow me to update.
From: Georgetown, Texas  | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter Olsson
Administrator

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter Olsson   Author's Homepage   Email Peter Olsson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
6.032 is very old. You have to order the 6.5x upgrade first. This option on the order page:

• FastCAD/6.5 Upgrade from FastCAD 6 [$125.00]

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Evolution Computing, Inc.

©2010 Evolution Computing, Inc.