Evolution Computing Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Evolution Computing Forum » FastCAD 32/EasyCAD 32 » Is FC bye-bye ? ? ?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Is FC bye-bye ? ? ?
ECL

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ECL   Author's Homepage   Email ECL   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
As an ORIGINAL Fastcad user, from FC's beginning - pre PC - I in fact was the 1st FC-PC user in Europe, and was featured as such with an article about FC's UK Agent there in England, and I am amazed that there is no means of contact with them...

Have been trying the ph for weeks...!

Q- Anyone w/ experience of FC with Win 10 Mobile?

I was able to use it with my previous windows phone a couple of yrs ago, but my wife did I REAL good job of destroying it when she dropped it from about 1-1/2 stories, and my new Win ph is with 8.1 does not like it as before.

Ed
A 77yr old in TEXAS
ps: Anybody know recent contact info of John Steen?
EdLewis-at-Anything-TEXAS-dot-com

ECL

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ECL   Author's Homepage   Email ECL   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thks, email on its way as I type...
Yorkie

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yorkie   Email Yorkie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've not visited the forum for a while so was saddened to see the lack of activity.
I have used FastCAD since 1993 (can't compete with you ECL) and still use it daily.
I do hope this forum continues, It's been a massive help to me over the years and maybe I can be of assistance to others!

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Evolution Computing, Inc.

©2010 Evolution Computing, Inc.