Evolution Computing Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Evolution Computing Forum » EasyCAD for Windows » Importing 3d scans to EasyCAD

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Importing 3d scans to EasyCAD
KillMePlease

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KillMePlease   Email KillMePlease       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello. I'm trying to use EasyCAD for post-processing my 3d scans made with Artec Studio 11. The problem is that every time I'm trying to import a file EasyCAD crashes. Maybe I should change export settings?
jglatham
Administrator

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jglatham   Email jglatham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Check with Evolution Computing, but I think EasyCAD is not a 3d program.
From: Nogales, Arizona usa  | Report this post to a Moderator
KillMePlease

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KillMePlease   Email KillMePlease       Edit/Delete Post 
Ok. Anyway, thank you.
nidhi bansal

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nidhi bansal   Email nidhi bansal   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It may include the sheet facility, which may be used either to produce multi-page drawing sets, or as an additional level of layering throughout a drawing, and which offer many new printing options for combining sheets to produce title blocks, etc.EasyCAD is compatible in windows so any time for windows 10 help and supports XREFs for better DWG/DXF compatibility, and PICT entities so that scaleable bitmaps may be included and CAD entities may be overlaid on the bitmaps.
john park

Icon 1 posted      Profile for john park   Email john park   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, your discussion is important for those type of person who really wants to know about the CAD automation, In my opinion, CAD is similar to Printer because the same producer performs like a printer, Its produce multi-page drawing at a time.
HP Support Number give the better guideline to use the CAD automation.

| Report this post to a Moderator
David Bill

Icon 1 posted      Profile for David Bill   Email David Bill   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It may contain a sheet feature, which can be used to create multi-page drawing sets, or during the drawing, can be done as an additional level, and for the sheet block, etc. Provides new printing options.
www.brotherprintersupportnumber.co.uk/

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Evolution Computing, Inc.

©2010 Evolution Computing, Inc.