Evolution Computing Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Evolution Computing Forum » FastCAD v7 » Architectural package

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Architectural package
MNELSON

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MNELSON   Author's Homepage   Email MNELSON   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Does anyone have an architectural add on for drawing all types of walls , wall openings doors and windows inserts for doing floor plans?
Also usefull macros that work with 7.58 fastcD?

Need one asap

You can email me
mike@nelsondesigngroup.com

From: jonesboro, ar. 72401  | Report this post to a Moderator
jglatham
Administrator

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jglatham   Email jglatham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The only architectural add-on I know about is here:
http://home.btconnect.com/exp-computing/index4.html

Free and very useful tools for general drafting:
http://www.pkdata.se/xp/

From: Nogales, Arizona usa  | Report this post to a Moderator
Dale R

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dale R   Email Dale R   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just jumped in and tried the top link. Seems to work ok, but went to the website and it gives no price or way to pay for it. After that I tried to uninstall it and there was no uninstall. I tried deleting the files and it still starts up with the "enter your registration number" and then opens FastCad7 but it is very clumsy when it opens FastCad7. I see this is a Europe product and has no help available. HELP!
Dale R

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dale R   Email Dale R   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Finally found the text file describing how to uninstall. Still don't see the price or whether it is all metric our USA units.
Bill Reid
Administrator

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill Reid   Author's Homepage   Email Bill Reid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"Context sensitive help is available by pressing the F1 button during commands."

"If you need to remove Ade7 read the RemoveAde7.txt file."

Initially the default units will be metric but the users settings are retained after being reset.

Email me if you need more information.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Evolution Computing, Inc.

©2010 Evolution Computing, Inc.