Evolution Computing Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Evolution Computing Forum » FastCAD v7 » Viewer V7 & .dwg Files

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Viewer V7 & .dwg Files
jglatham
Administrator

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jglatham   Email jglatham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Viewer V7 allows one to Save As a .dwg file. But I do not find any way to changed the acad version it is saving to. What version is it saving to and is it possible to change that to accommodate the acad versions that others are using as you would in FCAD or ECAD?

When I save a .dwg file from Viewer, and look at it with a text program, the version is AC1014. Is that acad Release 14?

From: Nogales, Arizona usa  | Report this post to a Moderator
mriddle
Administrator

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mriddle   Email mriddle   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
SPECS menu DWG/DXF
jglatham
Administrator

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jglatham   Email jglatham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The version of View I have is 7.58b01 03/11/13.
The Specs menu has no dwg/dxf option.

mriddle
Administrator

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mriddle   Email mriddle   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Try typing ACADOPT at the command line. Its not in the SPECs menu.I'll fix this in the next update.

Latest version is 7.58.00 5/27/15. I would recommend you update to the current version.

jglatham
Administrator

Thanks Mike - I just added the command to the menu file and away we go. It appears that it was set to Release 14 of acad by default. That ought to take care of everybody. I do get requests for different versions of acad from time to time so it is very handy to be able to change that setting.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Evolution Computing, Inc.

©2010 Evolution Computing, Inc.